Call for Papers
Call for Proposals of Topic Contributed Sessions
Proposals submissions are now open. All IG-members and non-IG-members are invited to submit. Topic-contributed sessions can be:
- Papers: Five participants (at least 3 paper presenters and a maximum of 2 discussants)
- Panels: Three to six members providing commentary or a point of view on the panel topic.
Please send a proposal to the Program Chair by email if you would like to organize a topic-contributed session at the meeting. The submission deadline is April 14, 2017.
Student/Post-Docs Paper Competition
The Program Committee invites the submission of student/post-docs papers presented at the 2017 LIDA Conference. The submitted papers will be presented in contributed paper sessions. English is the official language and up to 5 awards will be given. The submission deadline is April 14, 2017. The evaluation of papers is based on
- The content of paper based on scientific merit (originality, novelty, and applicability) (75%)
- The quality of the presentation reflecting slides design, organization, visual appeal, and clarity (25%)
Please email your manuscript to the program chair.
The Program Committee invites the submission of posters displayed and discussed at the 2017 LIDA Conference. The submissions are restricted to students or post-docs. The presentation of research work could be described on a printed poster or by photographs, graphics and pieces of text that you attach to the presentation panel. English is the official language. Three posters will be selected, with prizes, and recognized at the LIDA Meeting. Please send a title and abstract to the Program Chair by email if you plan to present a poster at the meeting. The submission deadline is April 14, 2017.
Each award (for paper or poster winner) includes:
- Cash $200 or reimbursement of travel expense up to $300
- Reimbursement of short course and registration fees (students have to pay these first since we only know the winners after presentations or posters)
- Free conference banquet
- Award plaque